Any person has a right to request access to any record in the university’s possession or control, regardless of their location, identity or motive. University records in your control may be subject to an access to information request. The Access and Privacy Officer requires your assistance and cooperation in ensuring university compliance with access to information legislation.

Further, you are entitled to request access to any university record, including records of your own personal information. If you would like to request access to your personnel file or other records of your own personal information, please contact the college or unit who holds the records. Generally these requests can be handled informally.

For more information about access to information, please see the FAQs, or contact the Access and Privacy Officer at